College of the Rockies
Located in the spectacular Kootenay Rockies of southeastern BC, College of the Rockies combines an exceptional learning experience with an unparalleled lifestyle. With two campuses in Cranbrook and regional campuses in Creston, Fernie, Golden, Invermere and Kimberley, six of the College’s campuses are within 30 minutes of a ski hill!
College of the Rockies has a vision to create and deliver the most personal student experience in Canada. This student-focused approach has led the College to be ranked number one in the world for overall student experience, three times, in the largest annual survey of international students in the world (International Student Barometer). The staff and faculty at the College are passionate in their commitment to take a personal interest in discovering what motivates and excites each student.
The College offers a wide range of programs across a range of disciplines including arts and sciences, business, tourism, engineering, health, trades, child and youth studies and more. Credentials range from one-year certificates to four-year Bachelor degrees. Non-competitive entry, a wide variety of online courses and programs, reasonable tuition and affordable living costs are part of what makes College of the Rockies “Rocky Mountain Inspired, Small College Proud”.
- Bachelor Degrees: College of the Rockies’ Bachelor of Business Administration: Sustainable Business Practices offers students the option for a four-year business degree with a unique focus applicable in today’s business world. The Bachelor of Science in Nursing and the Bachelor of Education programs, offered in partnership with the University of Victoria, are also available entirely at the Cranbrook main campus.
- Transfer Excellence: College of the Rockies students transferring to university graduate with among the highest GPAs in BC. Further 85% complete their degree- the highest rate for transfer students from any BC institution.
- We’re #1: For three years, College of the Rockies has been ranked #1 in the world for overall international student experience by the International Student Barometer.
- Dual Admission: College of the Rockies has signed dual admission agreements with University of Victoria and University of Lethbridge, opening up new opportunities for students who wish to earn a degree.
- Lifestyle: Located in the Canadian Rocky Mountains with skiing and other outdoor opportunities minutes from the classroom. Hundreds of kms of marked trails are just steps from the main campus.
Our programs include:
- Bachelor of Business Administration: Sustainable Business Practices
- University Studies: Arts and Sciences
- Mountain Adventure Skills Training
2700 College Way