Northern Lights College
Northern Lights College (NLC) is ‘B.C.’s Energy College’, in northeast British Columbia covering an area of more than 324,000 square kilometres. NLC serves the communities and residents of northern British Columbia from five campus locations and three access centres. Campus locations include: Chetwynd, Dawson Creek, Fort Nelson, Fort St. John, and Tumbler Ridge. Access centres are located in Atlin, Dease Lake, and Hudson’s Hope.
- NLC has three provincially-designated Centres of Training Excellence. The Industry Training Centre is home to a number of trades and apprenticeship programs, as well as workforce training classes related to the oil and gas industry.
- The Fort St. John Campus also has a unique Simulated Well Site Training facility. The facility provides students with hands-on training on equipment they will use in the workforce and includes a full-sized triple cantilever drilling rig for training.
- The Dawson Creek Campus is a Centre of Excellence in Clean Energy Technology and a Centre of Excellence in Aerospace, through its internationally-renowned Aircraft Maintenance Engineering program. The campus also features a contemporary Health Sciences Building with excellent technology and training equipment.
Our programs include:
- Trades and Apprenticeships
- Academic and Vocational
- Distance and Online Learning programs
- University Arts and Sciences
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineering
- Business Management, Health Administration and Information Technology
11401 8th St
Dawson Creek, BC