Situated in one of Canada’s most picturesque and dynamic regions, Okanagan College offers more than 130 different programs, and credentials that range from certificates to bachelor’s degrees to post-baccalaureate diplomas. With a half-century history of transforming lives and communities with quality education and training, Okanagan College connects with the region it serves, addressing everything from entrepreneurial aspirations to the demand for a wide array of skilled tradespeople. Okanagan College is B.C.’s second-largest trades training institution and offers six engineering technology diploma programs. It is a hub for training for the region’s renowned wine, food and tourism industries and has a nationally respected School of Business. Four major campuses (in Kelowna, Penticton, Salmon Arm and Vernon) and 10 additional learning and training centres serve more than 19,000 people annually; the equivalent of more than 7,500 full-time equivalent students. The College serves more than 1,500 Aboriginal students. More than 1,000 international students represent 44 different nations on campus.
- Approximately 19,000 people a year look to Okanagan College for courses and programs – that’s approximately five per cent of the entire region’s population.
- Okanagan College began its life in 1963 as the B.C. Vocational School and through several iterations has grown to be the largest College in the B.C. Interior. Since starting it has issued more than 68,000 credentials.
- Okanagan College has partnerships with more than 20 institutions in different parts of the world, including Asia, Europe, the Americas and Australia.
- Within the Okanagan College region, there are more than 160 licensed wineries, four world-class ski resorts, and more than 25 18-hole golf courses.
Our programs include:
- Water Engineering Technology
- Business Administration
- Advanced GIS
- Gastroenterology Nursing Certificate
- Bachelor of Computer Information Systems
1000 KLO Road
Toll Free: 877-755-2266