Serving the beautiful Okanagan, Shuswap and Similkameen valleys, Okanagan College has campuses in Penticton, Kelowna, Vernon, Salmon Arm and a centre in Revelstoke. We live and work in the unceded territories of the Syilx-Okanagan, Secwepemc, Ktunaxa, and Sinixt. We honour, work with, learn from, and listen to Indigenous communities. Okanagan College delivers more than 150 programs to more than 17,000 learners (approx. 8,000 full-time equivalent students) each year. The College’s program array spans trades and apprenticeship, business, health and social development, arts, science, engineering technologies, food, wine and tourism, adult basic education and continuing studies programs. More information about Okanagan College and its programs and services for students can be found at www.okanagan.bc.ca
- Approximately 15,900+ people a year look to Okanagan College for courses and programs – that’s approximately five per cent of the entire region’s population.
- Okanagan College began its life in 1963 as the B.C. Vocational School and through several iterations has grown to be the largest College in the B.C. Interior. Since starting it has issued more than 70,000 credentials.
- Okanagan College has partnerships with 37 schools in 18 countries across the world, including Asia, Europe, the Americas and Australia.
- Within the Okanagan College region, there are more than 190 licensed wineries, four world-class ski resorts, and more than 25 18-hole golf courses.
- With 28 program advisory committees and more than 1,300 co-op employers, Okanagan College connects to keep programs current with skills needs and to provide students with work-integrated learning opportunities.
Our programs include:
- Bachelor of Business Administration Degree (BBA)
- Applied Bachelor of Arts: Community Research and Evaluation
- Water Engineering Technology Diploma
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Sustainable Building Technology
- Bachelor of Computer Information Systems
- Wine and Craft Beverage sector
- Sustainability / Green Construction
- Information Technology
- Outdoor Pedagogy in Early Childhood Education
- Non-profit Management, Entrepreneurship, Business Development
- Health Care
- Innovation in Hydroponics and Greenhouses
Learn more about Okanagan College's Applied Research projects
1000 KLO Road
Toll Free: 877-755-2266