Imagine a learning environment where lifestyle meshes perfectly with life goals and success is achieved in an atmosphere that caters to individual needs. Located in the magical mountain setting of the West Kootenay and Boundary region of British Columbia, Selkirk College has been making post-secondary dreams come true for more than 50 years. With a choice of 60 nationally recognized programs in an unsurpassed learning environment, the pathway to a bright future is within reach.
Selkirk College instructors are more than teachers, they are experts in their fields who have relevant real-world experience to share with students. Through support from employer advisory committees, exciting co-op education options, quality student support services and an outstanding BC post-secondary transfer system, student access to achieving goals is limitless. With affordable tuition and the availability of more than $350,000 in bursaries/scholarships annually, the cost of a Selkirk College education makes a strong post-secondary start much easier.
People dream of a place where eclectic communities offering a bounty of recreational and cultural activities come together in a glorious mountain environment full of people who care deeply about the success of others. That place exists at Selkirk College, the ideal place to learn, create, recreate and be inspired.
- Selkirk College has five campuses and three learning centres in six different communities across the West Kootenay/Boundary region of southern British Columbia.
- On average, Selkirk College two-year diploma graduates earn $402,800 more in their lifetime than someone with only a high school diploma.
- The trades-focused Silver King Campus in Nelson has recently undergone a $19M renovation that now provides the most modern training spaces available.
- 92% of students are satisfied with the quality of instruction in their program.
- Selkirk College awards more than $350,000 in scholarships and bursaries on an annual basis.
Our programs include:
- Environment & Geomatics
- Health & Human Services
- University Arts & Sciences
- Industry & Trades
- Selkirk International
- Hospitality & Tourism
- School of the Arts
- Academic Upgrading
301 Frank Beinder Way
Toll Free: 888-953-1133