Five great reasons to train in Culinary Arts at VCC
Get your career cooking! VCC’s Culinary Arts programs are where the next generation of great chefs get their start.
Here are the five great reasons to come to VCC:
1. Receive hands-on training from award-winning chefs and produce real products on professional kitchen equipment to be sold in numerous VCC restaurants and food service establishments.
2. Gain industry experience through culinary practicums at top restaurants and hotels. Instructors work with industry partners to ensure student success.
3. VCC graduates are in demand and are hired by leaders in the hospitality field - 84 per cent of our students are hired during or within a couple of months after program completion.
4. Go on to get your Red Seal certification. Hours accrued in the VCC kitchens and practicum go towards your apprenticeship with the ITA.
5. Start your chef’s kit with the opportunity to purchase a professional knife set at cost.